Originally I had planned to be in Chicago through Sunday. Thanks to some work-related trip changes (this was entirely a leisure trip and it makes more sense than flying home and flying back to the Midwest during the week), I’ll be here through Monday. That last-minute change has allowed me to reshuffle my schedule while I’m here. Good thing I didn’t buy tickets too far in advance. Here’s my revised schedule:
- Thursday, June 6, 7:10 PM – A’s @ White Sox. No promotion. Ticket purchased.
- Friday, June 7, 1:20 PM – Pirates @ Cubs. Promotion: Cubs floppy hat (fishing cap), first 20,000 fans. Ticket purchased.
- Friday, June 7, 7:10 PM – A’s @ White Sox. Promotion: Fireworks
- Saturday, June 8, 3:10 PM – A’s @ White Sox. Promotion: 1983 White Sox T-shirt, first 20,000 fans [I loved the old logo BTW]
- Sunday, June 9, 1:10 PM – Braves @ Brewers. Promotion: Carlos Gomez bobblehead
I realize that I haven’t followed up much on meeting up with the Chi-town faithful. I’m also in Milwaukee for Sunday night (what-what). Please reach out to me in the comments or via e-mail/Twitter and we can figure something out. See you at the yard.