The A’s will be one of the subjects of a slew of public meetings in the coming weeks. Apologies for being late to post this (for those who might attend tonight’s BCDC session). There will be another. Follow this link for more information. Port of Oakland meetings are held in Jack London Square. BCDC meetings are held at 530 Water Street in San Francisco.
- March 11 – BCDC Design Review
- March 14 – Port of Oakland Board Commissioners
- March 28 – Port of Oakland Board Commissioners
- April 11 – Port of Oakland Board Commissioners
- April 18 – BCDC Design Review
- April 25 – Port of Oakland Board Commissioners
If you can’t make it to any meetings, at least read Bill Shaikin’ LA Times piece on the A’s plans.
Well, Kaval said of the BCDC Design Review meeting on Monday (March 11th), that it was great…so there’s that, not that he would have most likely said anything differently then that.